I've moved on, I'm no more single - Jason Derulo

American singer and songwriter, Jason Derulo has revealed he now has a secret girlfriend who he intends to keep away from the public.
Speaking to New York Post's Page Six, the singer who made headlines after his break-ups with fellow singer Jordin Sparks and busty model Daphne Joy, said
'I'm not single. I'm keeping it on the low. I've been trying to.'
Referring to his very public relationship with American Idol winner Jordin Sparks, he continued: 'I'm trying to do it differently this time because every other time, it didn't work.'
 
Despite being in a secret relationship, Jason also revealed that he's still receiving a lot of attention from his female admirers, with many sending him X-rated texts.
 
Jason and Jordin dated for three years and were even engaged, but went their separate ways in 2014.

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker