Popular Foreign Based Actor Chiwetel Ejiofor's mother turns 65 today

Mum to the Nigerian/British actor Chiwetel Ejiofor turns 65 today. Her daughter, Dr. Kandi took to instagram to share photos  to celebrate her birthday.
"Everyone asks- how are you guys so blessed? This woman is the answer! I don't know any person (man or woman) who is as hardworking and driven as my mother.
Even in your 60's, whilst other people are retiring, you've casually built a primary 📚school in Nigeria🇳🇬. You are simply the most selfless and inspirational🔝 person I know and slyly the funniest person😂 I know too. I have some huge shoes 👣to fill as a parent and I pray 👏🏽to be even half of what you have shown us to be✨. Happy Birthday Mamma

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker