Guardiola confused on which Goalkeeper to choose Against Southampton


Claudio Bravo was the undisputed number one goalie for the Citizens, but has lost that spot to Caballero after a string of poor displays.
Bravo returned to the line up after missing eight EPL games in the 3-1 win over Hull City. And Guardiola has stated he will continue to rotate the goalies based on who they’re playing.
When asked if he had made a decision on who will start in goal against Southampton on Saturday, Guardiola said: “No. Every weekend I am going to decide who is going to be in goal for each game.
“Last week I decided on Claudio. On Saturday I will decide [again]. It depends on if the opponent will be doing a lot of high pressing or not and the way the opponent plays.
“[It also depends] on what I see in the training sessions. We are going to see. I like both to be involved. I have confidence in both of them.”
Guardiola, would however not comment on Hart.
“This is not the time to talk about that – the players who are going to stay here or the hypothetical players for next season. We have a lot of business to do,” Guardiola said.
“At the end of the season we’ll speak. We follow all the players who are on loan.”

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker