Toni Kroos talks about About Moving To Major League Soccer Or China

The Germany midfielder, who joined Madrid from Bayern Munich in 2014, signed a contract extension earlier this season which ties him to the Santiago Bernabeu until the summer of 2022, when he will be 32.
Kroos has hinted that he wants to spend the rest of his playing days at the highest possible level, ruling out a switch to the Chinese Super League or the MLS.
Speaking to Faz Sport, he said: “I want to play for a few more years at the highest level. As a player, China and the USA are not destinations for me.”
“I would like to travel to the United states one time and maybe even spend a longer time there with my family.
“But not as a football player. That does not interest me.
“No matter if’s China, USA or whatever, I won’t do that.”

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker