Some People Dey Quarrel With Me – 2face Idibia

2face Idibia, in a new interview with Ono Bello, opened up about his music, industry feud and more.
Read Wat he said below


Some people dey quarrel with me but me I nor know say dem dey quarrel with me sef,” said the singer who switches between pidgin and English in this interview, adding, “I said it in one of my songs: life is so simple: you are on your on path, I am on mine.
On addressing political issues in his songs:
 “I am interested in politics because it affects my everyday life. I am interested [because] I want to see progress. I want to see things happening. I want to see things moving the way they are supposed to move.
I [also] want to be able to talk about everything – talk about craze, quarrel, love, politics.”
On his simple life:
“I nor know o. Some people dey quarrel with me but me I nor know say dem dey quarrel with me sef. I said it in one of my songs: life is so simple: you are on your on path, I am on mine.”

On his organisation 
“We don’t make noise. 
I have worked with One.org, I have worked with Oxfam. Now, we are working with the UN Refugee Commission.
Because we have so many internally displaced people in Nigeria. And so, we work with these people and see how we can make life easier.
I can’t do for [everyone] but I pray that people will join hands. And it is very sad that we have an agency in Nigeria responsible for [the displaced]; it is very sad that some people [steal the rice meant for the displaced]. So, who come worse? Person wey dey pursue them or you wey thief their food?”


Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker