My Album Will Sell Without A-List Artistes Features On It – Korede Bello

Korede in his debut album, threaded same path Kiss Daniel did for his.
The singer, in an interview with Vanguard, revealed that his decision to not feature knonw names in the music industry will not affect the sales of his album.
In his words
“I didn’t feature anybody at all, the only people I featured were my fans, and that is on the track titled Good Time. It’s because it’s my debut album so I feel like people should enjoy Korede Bello without any distraction from star powers; that is why I said it is for my fans, the album is dedicated to them, I decided that if I was going to feature anybody it was going to be them. So I had some of them come over to the studio and it came out great”. I have recorded songs on which I featured some of my label mates but they didn’t just make it on to the album, but on the deluxe version you might be seeing some of such songs.”
On International acts he would love to feature should the opportunity present itself, the ‘Do Like That’ crooner said, the likes of Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran and Rihanna, will be first on his list.
“If I were to have featured any artiste it would have been Ed Sheeran, Rihanna or Ariana Grande”, he said.

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker