Mourinho: I am Not For Friendlies

The Red Devils Coach (Manchester United) Jose Mourinho has stated he is totally against friendlies after seeing two of his players, Phil Jones and Chris Small in pick up injuries on duty for England.
Jones could not play for the England team, after he picked up a toe injury in training, inflicted on him by smalling.
Smalling had to leave the squad, after sustaining a leg injury in the match against Germany, leaving Mourinho doubting the importance of friendlies.
“I am totally against the friendly matches,” he told Soccer Saturday. “I think friendly matches for the national team only make sense before the final phases.
“A couple of weeks before the Euros or a couple of weeks before the World Cup makes sense. But mid-season friendly matches mixed with qualification matches, I don’t think that makes sense.
“On top of that the matches are not really big matches so I am not a big fan. But I think one day I will be there so I cannot be very critical.”
“I don’t know how but both central defenders got injured in the English camp even before the match,” Mourinho added.
“The match was on the Sunday against Lithuania and they were injured in the training session. We lost four, I think [Paul] Pogba is also out, that’s five, so we are a bit in trouble.
“I watched Valencia’s match yesterday in Ecuador, Marcos Rojo in Bolivia, but they don’t arrive until Thursday afternoon.
“If you compare our situation with our opponents, West Bromwich Albion, only one player on international duty. They had time to work, time to rest and prepare. It’s going to be hard.”

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker