Manchester United Consider Summer Bid ForJordi Alba



The left-back is said to be unhappy with life under Luis Enrique but with the current Barcelona coach leaving in the summer, he is expected to wait until the new manager is chosen before committing to a decision. 
Alba is under contract at Nou Camp until 2020.
Jordi Alba is currently with Spain’s national team for the international break and appeared to aim a dig at Luis Enrique over his lack of playing time at Barca.

‘I’m not having minutes at Barcelona like I would like, and to come to the national team having the confidence of the manager Julen Lopetegui gives me strength,’
 he said.
‘In the national team, I do what I do with Barca, but it’s true, I do it with something extra because I notice the 100% confidence the coaching staff has in me.’

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker