Kim Kardashian reveals her zeal to have another baby

The Television star and Model Kim Kardashian who earlier stated that she never wants to go through pregnancy again has now revealed that she wants another baby and is going to try to make that happen. She made this revelation in a teaser for next Sunday'sepisode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

She said: "I'm going to try to have one more baby," and later added, "I want my kids to have siblings but the doctors don't feel like it's safe for me."

This comes as a surprise because just before Kim had her son, Saint, she revealed to Ryan Seacrest in an interview that she would not have anymore kids and she had had enough of being pregnant.
"I’m very content with just having two (children). My husband needs a lot of attention, each kid needs a lot of attention, I work a lot, (and) I want to be able to give everyone just the same amount of attention."

That wouldn't be the first time Kim said she wouldn't have another baby. After she had North, she also said the same thing, but went on to have Saint. She revealed to Ryan that her reason for not wanting another child was because of the pain and discomfort that accompanies pregnancy.

"I am so over it… I am beyond over it. I said this last time. I said I am done. Don’t ever make me go through that again. I am so honest about pregnancy. I think sometimes they (people) think I am ungrateful for being pregnant. It was really hard this time for me to get pregnant. How miserable it is, swollen feet and heartburn. It is the worst."

Kim has been warned by her doctors not to get pregnant again because her life was at risk but she's willing to take the risk.

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker