Jose Mourinho talks about His Trip To Croatia Amid Ivan Perisic Transfer



Jose Mourinho was spotted in Zagreb yesterday and attended Croatia’s 1-0 win against Ukraine.
However, Mourinho’s denied the trip was for Perisic and insists he just wanted to meet up with some old friends.
‘I have no hidden cause, I just came to enjoy my free days and visit some friends like Predrag Mijatovic and Davor Suker,’ Mourinho told HNTV.
‘I know everyone believes I came to watch some players, but in football today you don’t have to travel around in order to see some players, I know all of them well.
‘I came as a person that wants to relax and enjoy the nice weather, unlike the rainy weather in Manchester

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker