Foston Utomi's wife reveals their marriage is over


Few weeks ago, Patoranking's record label boss, Foston Utomi's wife, Ajoke accused him of domestic violence and even shared some photos of her injured body on her Instagram page.Today which was supposed to be their one year anniversary, Ajoke shared photos from their wedding and said that she has forgiven him. She also revealed that their marriage is over. She wrote; 

This time last year you were full of smiles, laughing and dancing like I've never seen you. You were HAPPY. And you made sure I had a perfect day. I didn't get my happily ever after, and yes you did awful unimaginable things to me, but knowing God has a plan for me or he wouldn't have counted me worthy of even seeing today, makes me choose to only count all the beautiful times you went out of your way just to make me laugh and make me happy. Today I was staring at our amazing son while he slept, i forgave you and I prayed for you for the first time in all these months, that you conquer your demons and find peace and happiness and I genuinely this morning, wished you a great life. Our marriage is over, and it's for the best, but today will always hold fond memories for me.

Comments

popular posts on this blog

10 Richest Women in the World in 2017

Apology for long time Absence

Whyte: I Will Knock Out Parker